Bridge a gap with Expertise. An independent input can offer significant benefits to organisations in periods of change. IT & Technology in general is not a core skill of most company executives and can often seem like a black art when the IT department suggest changes. We offer that senior level expertise to work with the executive to advise on the best way forward.
Greenlight Computers IT Strategy Development
The majority of businesses have three main IT areas to design, develop & maintain:
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE – your computers, phones, networking, printers etc
- LINE of BUSINESS APPLICATIONS – the software required to run your type of business
- DIGITAL MARKETING – the sales & marketing tools of websites, email marketing, social media etc
Underpinning these three areas will be a clear Data Architecture, Cyber Security & Staff Skills plan to ensure positive change gets embedded into the business.
Our experts can work with your business to build an IT Strategy and budget for any or all of these areas.
Our senior IT Strategy Consultants all have Board level experience and a depth of IT experience. The essential component of a successful consultancy is the need to get a detailed understanding of your business & its objectives. Once our knowledge is established we can bring significant industry expertise to advise on the best way to develop your IT.
IT Strategy Development
Assignments will follow a typical path:
- Understand the business & its goals
- Agree the scope of the IT Strategy coverage
- Review the existing IT solutions, resources & costs
- Compile a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) of your existing IT setup
- Identify & recommend any short term changes in line with your objectives
- Investigate the use of technology in your competition & potential competition
- Identify areas of competitive weakness or strength that could be developed
- Draft an IT Strategy & present this to the Executive & IT functions in the style suitable for that function
- Work with your team internally to progress & review against a medium to long term plan
All of our IT Strategy Consultancy work is completed under non-disclosure agreements.
Initial Meeting & References
All of our IT Strategy Consultancy assignments are agreed by a Greenlight Computers Director in the first instance to ensure that we assign the best possible consultant for your specific situation. All conversations are treated as confidential.
As part of the initial process we will supply suitable references of previous engagements.
If you would like to discuss things further, please contact us for a confidential discussion.