Cabling is one of the most overlooked components of successful IT infrastructure deployment, and yet is the underpinning of any network and the backbone through which we all connect to the world. Whether you need a single network port or an entire building cabling for voice and data, Greenlight Computers has the expertise to cater to your needs.
Greenlight Computers Structured Cabling & Fibre Cabling
When designing the cabling backbone, it is important to think about future expansion as it is more than likely that what you require now will not be enough in the future. An efficient cabling system is a scalable one that interconnects all your computers, printers, servers, fax machines, and wireless access points into a closed circuit that will allow your data to be transferred securely and quickly. We have dedicated cabling specialists that can provide you with structured cabling to meet the requirements of your building, giving you maximum performance whilst supporting interconnections between multiple-vendor products.
Cabling for Data, Voice & Video
Greenlight cabling activities involve the installation & maintenance of structured cabling into businesses. Cabling Manchester & across the North West.
A multitude of variations exist in the world of structured cabling, our highly skilled technicians can deliver cabling including Cat5e, Cat6 and Fibre Optic (multicore). Our team has many years of cabling experience & are happy extending existing networks or designing and implementing replacement or new cabling installations. Some examples include:
- Copper data cabling solutions Category 5E and Category 6 cabling suitable for supporting a wide range of different applications, including high speed data, voice, video, IP Telephony and IP Security.
- Voice cabling using multipair copper cables for backbone applications within buildings.
- A wide range of active networking equipment, including switches, routers, Power Over Ethernet (POE) switches, network interface cards (NICs) and adapters.
- Fibre optic cabling using singlemode and multimode fibres in fibre backbones and fibre to the desk (FTTD) applications. Modern fibre optic cabling systems offer data transmission rates of up to 10 Gigabits per second.
- Intelligent Patching or Intelligent Infrastructure Management (IIM) solutions that let you take control of your communications cabling infrastructure, bringing reduced costs and improved asset management.
- Our Comms Room Refit service brings order back to the nest of spaghetti that characterises many Comms Room cabinets. We offer advice on replacing cabinets with open frame technology that provides better patch cord management and improved cooling and ventilation for powered devices.
All products are supplied and installed with workmanship guarantee & test certificate.
Cabling for Schools, Public Buildings & Listed Buildings
Money is tight in education and other public services so by providing a local service we can provide cheap structured cabling solutions to schools, libraries etc. By working closely with our suppliers it has enabled us to lower the cost of data cabling for our clients without compromising the quality. We can offer a school network cabling package on a budget that suites you.
Our network cable engineers are happy to adapt existing data cabling in your school or institution. If you require additional data cabling, wall sockets or installations of new classrooms we can supply and install to meet your needs. We will guarantee our work for your security & assurance:
- FREE site surveys
- 15 year guarantee on all school cabling installations
- Gigabit compliance testing and certification
- CRB/DBS checked technicians
- Best value solutions