Greenlight worked with the Cryosphere team from pre-start, into start-up and ultimately into successful business operations. IT change was a constant as the Cryosphere business strategy adapted to early demand and the availability of suitable premises from which to operate.
Cryosphere are experts in the controlled temperature storage of biological samples, including Human Tissue Act and Good Laboratory and Clinical Practice regulated material. With internal processes based on the latest scientific data and technologies they provide customers with the guarantee that samples will remain of the highest quality, whether samples are stored, or transported, at: room temperature, +4, -20, -80 or -196 degrees C.
Greenlight worked with the Cryosphere management team in a consultative way to understand the business strategy and align a suitable IT strategy to enable the business. The solution elements included:
- Procurement and stocking of network switch and WIFI controllers in readiness for go-live.
- Office and user IT setup for Alderley Park HQ site
- Consultation with 3rd party temperature monitoring provider to design network requirements for the 2nd lab in Runcorn & liaise with onsite services to implement
- Establish suitable local & online data backup in line with GxP regulations
- Establish UPS power protection & alerting in the event of IT power down issues
- Ongoing, expert and value driven IT managed services to support Cryosphere
Benefits delivered include:
- Both Labs went live in line with the business plan.
- Greenlight Single Point of Service; handling all IT needs professionally & effectively.
- Essential temperature control data is being securely backed up locally and offsite.
- Comprehensive best practice cyber security tools deployed
As part of our adherence to several regulatory licences, it is imperative that we have in place a robust IT solution for the protection of data we store. Not being particularly technically savvy ourselves, Gary and his team have been instrumental in ensuring we have solutions in place that suit our systems and procedures currently, alongside our future growth strategy. Gary especially has been exceptional at discussing the various IT solutions in plain English, ensuring our team have complete understanding of the technologies, and has shown great customer focus, dealing with any queries expediently. Gary and his team are a delight to work with and we have absolute confidence in their guidance and support.
CEO & Founder