Our team have identified this list of 10 cheap ways to improve staff productivity through the use of IT. These are all things we do regularly for our clients and as such are recommendations based on real experience:
- Data architecture – make sure your digital filing system makes sense & staff know where to look
- Provide staff with Dual monitors
- IT skills audit/training. Make sure your staff can use their computers effectively.
- Prevent IT failures by preventative maintenance on IT servers & networks.
- Restrict inappropriate use of social media/internet.
- Fast broadband.
- Standardisation of Office software versions to avoid compatibility issues.
- Make sure your staff induction includes time to learn the key IT systems.
- Ensure your anti-virus is up to date.
- Retain an external eye with the experience to help.
If we can help you in any way then please get in touch.
If you can add to our list please comment below.